A relaxing and educational multi-dimensional workshop on Saturday, October 18 from
2 – 9 pm for wanna-be artists and art lovers exploring the work of Impressionist Claude Monet through yoga relaxation; movie & discussion; and dinner-on-your-own in DT Auburn finishing with the opportunity to create your own 16 x 20 Monet masterpiece for your home.
Schedule for Saturday, October 18
• Yoga Class with Laura Coburn at EKA to relax and channel the inspiration artist
• Movie and Discussion focusing on Claude Monet, Giverney and his Water Lily Series
• Painting class to reproduce an Impressionistic painting for you to take home
• Dinner on your own in Downtown Auburn. Coupons will be available.
• 2 – 3 pm Yoga Session at EKA, Genesee Center, DT Auburn
• 3 – 5 pm Movie & Discussion at Auburn Public Theater
• 5 -- 6:30 pm Dinner-On-Your-Own in Downtown Auburn
• 6:30 – 9 pm Painting Class at Finger Lakes Art Cooperative
Cost: $55 per person. Workshop is limited to 25 adults and teens. Contact email@example.com or 252 – 7141 to register. Payment by credit card or check made payable/sent to Susan Marteney, 10
Tuxill Sq., Auburn, NY 13021. Fee covers yoga class; film & discussion; and workshop & all materials
- acrylic paints, brushes and one canvas per participant.
Facilitators: Jake Harding, discovering his inner artist on a daily basis; Mary Payne McCarthy, a retired Speech/Language pathologist who found her Art niche in photography; and Susan Marteney, a frustrated Art Historian and world explorer. All are members of FLAC.
A partnership event of the Finger Lakes Art Cooperative, EKA Yoga Studio, Auburn Public Theater, Auburn Downtown Partnership/BID and Downtown Auburn restaurants